Saturday, January 12, 2008

If You Don't Like TO, He Better Owe You Money

The Dallas Cowboys' first home playoff game in years is tomorrow. This has been the season of destiny for many reasons. I've been concerned for the past few weeks, but I saw Tony Romo on television this morning.

He's back! Big ears and all.

The verdict: Cowboys by 10.

More to come later...

Updated Monday, 01/14 @ 10:02 p.m.

So I never got back to this post over the weekend. Now that the Cowboys have lost, I'm slightly embarrassed by my bold proclamation. Oh, well. No one can take this season away. In the pre-season I put the Cowboys at 10 wins on the high side. 13 wins and some amazing games make it all worthwhile.

I don't care what anybody says, I love Tony Romo & T.O. & Marion Barber. And if it didn't offend their parents or guardians, I'd adopt them as my own.

See ya next season, boys!

No comments: